True Green, a popular lawn service company, recently received a glowing review from a customer. Indeed, there have been many positive TruGreen reviews, and they hope that those who have found any review helpful will take the time to comment on them as well. So if you found this review useful, then please do let them know!
One of the things that was mentioned in this review, was that the company offers such fantastic tips to help people grow a beautiful lawn. Lawn care is not overly complicated overall, but it does have to be one properly. Hence, True Green has developed a number of key tips to be used to grow and look after the most beautiful lawns.
Top Lawn Care Tips
- Make sure you never cut more than ¼ to 1/3 of an inch of the lawn, as this will keep the plant healthier. Do make sure you take out a lawn service once so that you understand the type of grass you use and find out just how much you can cut.
- Water early in the morning. If you are a customer with a lawn care company, they will probably install your sprinklers to come on between 3am and 5am.
- Water more, but less often. This fills the natural “reservoir” of the soil, ensuring all water is properly used. The exception is in rocky areas, where there is no natural top soil and you have had to fill it.
- Watch out for lawn bugs such as grubs, billbugs, white moths, chinch bugs, and click beetles. Make sure you treat those in the appropriate way.
- Remember to aerate your lawn in fall and spring, particularly if you live in a rocky area.
- Always fertilize your lawn with nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium. Follow the instructions properly and try to choose organic fertilizer whenever possible. You should at the start of spring, summer, and autumn, but not in winter. As soon as you have added the fertilizer, you should start watering to make sure it spreads properly, feeding the lawn.
Having a beautiful lawn is something to take a lot of personal pride in. The expression “the grass is always greener on the other side” explains just how important people feel a nice looking lawn really is. With the above seven tips, your lawn will also look as good as it possibly can. However, you may also want to make your own life easier and simply call in a professional. They will do all the hard work for you, enabling you to simply sit back and enjoy your lawn as much as you want.
Do also remember that having a beautiful lawn is not just about looking after the grass plant itself. It is also about everything you have going on around it. Your other plants, flowers, and trees, your decorations, your features, and your overall landscape design, all have an influence on how good your lawn really looks.